Warehouse Supervisor - Night Shift based in Cork
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Cork Depot
- Ensuring efficient and effective performance in the warehouse
- Manage and develop the team's continuous development, coaching to ensure excellent performance standards and driving and delivering measurable continuous improvement.
The Successful candidate must have:
- A good level of English Proficient on computers
- 2-3 years Supervisory experience
- Be an excellent timekeeper
- Ensure staff carry out their duties in accordance with procedures
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the warehouse and ensure vehicles keep to effective warehouse times.
- Implement new ways of working for the best practice utilisation of people and resources available to you in order to provide best in class customer satisfaction both internal and external.
- Ensure that all H&S processes are fully complied with.
- Ensure that all Quality Standards are fully complied with.
- Motivate all employees by managing and monitoring all employee matters such as job objectives, appraisals and reviews to best practice agreed standards.
- Conduct team briefs to foster and promote good communications across the team and the Depot in general.
- Forklift license preferable
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.