Title: Warehouse Operator
Location: Co. Clare
Warehouse Operator will report to Warehouse Projects Manager and will be responsible for picking, packing, general warehouse operations, order fulfillment duties, cycle counting and general housekeeping.
- Picking, packing and general warehouse operations.
- Order fulfillment duties
- Preparing shipments for dispatch while ensuring relevant paperwork is completed (e.g., sign offs, and Dangerous Goods notes as required) in accordance with customer requirements as outlined on the Picking List.
- Maintenance and storage of both finished and bought in product stocks. Receiving goods from Production and external suppliers, inspecting, recording, organising, and storing as required.
- Execute general housekeeping duties required to maintain the finished goods warehouse clean and tidy ensuring all goods and bins are identified clearly with a part number displayed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Full clean drivers licence.
- Forklift Licence.
- Experience in a labelling/warehouse environment - use of barcode scanners.
- General P.C skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Willing to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.