We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse operator to work on a 2 cycle shift in North Cork.
The main focus of this role is to understand the requirements of undertaking best practice stock control. To Manage and monitor the efficiency of the warehouse in terms of goods in/dispatch schedules. Implement new processes and Continuously Improving current structures. To follow defined procedures which are readily understood and require decisions based on yes/no options.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage and monitor KPI's to ensure safety, quality service and cost targets are exceeded.
* Accountable for all activities of your team.
* Ensuring stock control measures are completed and any variances are investigated and reported on.
* Ability to troubleshoot automated systems and support IT/Maintenance Departments to eliminate any downtime.
* Identify, examine and make recommendation on team training gaps. * Manage movement of stocks that are in transit to and from external warehouses.
* Undertake daily fork lift maintenance checks and charge unit at the end of each day.
* Promote and continue to keep alive the culture of continuous improvement, carry out Root Cause analysis and implement preventative measures for issues that arise.
* Ensure compliance with all company Health & Safety policies and be responsible for all Health & Safety issues in the warehouse.
* Ownership and accountability to be Audit ready at all times.
* Promote positivity and a can-do attitude in all your activities, promoting engagement and nurturing team spirit.
* Ad hoc duties to assist Operations when required.
To be successful you will have previously made a valuable contribution to a Supply Chain team. You will have enthusiasm for making the site a world class manufacturing facility and be very results driven. you will continually strive to improve our processes.
This role will suit someone who is ambitious to develop their career in Supply Chain/Manufacturing where you will have exposure to leading edge technology, fresh ideas, and be part of a team who are passionate about striving for excellence.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES:
* Previous warehouse experience.
* Ability to be proactive and reactive to site requirements.
* Root Case analysis experience.
* Demonstrated ability to manage pressure individually and within a team.
* Work closely with Supply Chain to improve planning of resources and materials.
* Excellent communication skills required to engage with Operations and External Stakeholders.
* IT literate with good MS Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook).
M3 and BEC (Handhelds & Truck Mounts).
* An understanding of an Automated WMS system (strongly desirable).
* Forklift & High Reach Licence
If your skills match the above requirements please apply today or get in touch for a confidential discussion
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.