Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Warehouse Manager. The Warehouse Manager will report into the Supply Chain Manager while overseeing warehouse operations to ensure all incoming and outgoing inventory is processed according to schedule. Your duties would include preparing schedules for Warehouse Associates, training new employees on how to use machinery and monitoring compliance with safety standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure inventories are accurate at month end.
- Management of raw materials movement from stores to production in a timely fashion.
- Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings.
- Manage, develop, and motivate direct reports, ensuring a high level of employee engagement.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, housekeeping are adhered to in all areas of responsibility.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Qualification in logistics or similar is highly desirable.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.