Title: Training and Development Manager
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
This job specification outlines the general responsibilities associated with the role of Training and Development manager on the company site. The site is focused on continuous improvement of all work processes and practices and all colleagues are required to be flexible in this regard. The successful candidate may be asked to carry out additional tasks that are related to the key responsibilities described below.
* Ensuring compliance with Corporate & Site training processes and requirements.
* Support and facilitate the Train the Trainer program across the functional areas of the site.
* Support the functional areas in the development of training solutions with the use of variety of delivery formats.
* Manages assigned projects.
* Serves as an internal client's first point of contact for training questions.
* Works with internal clients to manage their curricula and assignments and ensures all training materials are integrated with the Learning Management System per defined business processes.
* Supports the gathering and evaluation of metrics that ensure the effectiveness of performance solutions and training materials.
* Supports SMEs on the development of instructional materials, leaders' guides, on-the-job training, and other training materials and can modify existing material.
* Works with audit response teams to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
* Bachelor's Degree or comparable professional qualification with experience in GMP Training Processes, Life Sciences, or Business.
* 5+ years' in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or regulatory environment with experience in Learning and Development, and/or curriculum developer
* Knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, --and training needs analysis.
* Experience supporting and/or creating materials for on-the-job training
* Effective communication and writing skills.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
* Any experience with business processes surrounding the use of learning management or training systems (i.e., SumTotal, ISOtrain).
* Experience working in a regulated environment (FDA, OSHA, NRC, etc.).
* Ability to influence staff across all levels of the organisation.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and to identify and implement training solutions.
* Ability to adapt to different environments, teams and learners.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.