Title: Technical Writer
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
- Develop, review and update engineering, manufacturing, & inspection Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering regarding documentation changes in an effective and timely manner.
- Develop protocols for execution in Manufacturing & Inspection in support of change controls, deviations & troubleshooting investigations with support from relevant SMEs.
- Involvement in projects as part of continuous process improvement and / or troubleshooting.
- Ownership of change controls for Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering.
- Issuance and updates of paper batch records in line with production schedule.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to ensure that GMP standards are maintained in line with current OS.
- Support production support team in reducing document turnaround times.
- Use specified software packages and standard procedures, responsible for compiling and maintaining all relevant documentation including SOPs.
- Provide technical and clerical support to the manufacturing, inspection & engineering teams in the preparation of documentation, collation of data and tracking of SOPs.
- Ownership of minor deviations as required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Significant experience in Chemistry/Microbiology/Engineering/Validation gained within a biotech, pharma or health care organisation.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.