Title: Technical Services Chemist
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
Summary: Reporting to Quality Director, to provide an efficient technical support services to both internal and external customers.
- Provide technical support to internal colleagues and customers, including attending Operations Meeting daily to troubleshoot current issues and propose efficiencies and improvements.
- Design and deliver both customer training and seminars.
- Providing internal Calibration Services.
- Contribute to the maintenance of current accreditation's (equipment and procedures), and the development of scope as required.
- Development of new products and services to the customer.
- Carry out customer complaint investigations as required.
- High level of technical contribution at daily operations meetings.
- Engagement and development in the new Metrology Centre.
- Execute other responsibilities which may be assigned by the Managing Director or member of the Senior Management team.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications required for Job:
- MSc or PhD science qualification, ideally with industrial experience.
- Broad range of scientific experience with a high level of customer interaction.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- In depth understanding of ISO17025: 2017, ISO17034 and ISO9001: 2015.
- Team player while also being able to work on own initiative.
- Scientific approach to problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.