Sales Representative - Nationwide
Our client provides Biologics Testing Solutions, and have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales representative covering the whole of Ireland.
- Lead sales program in Ireland applying technical/scientific skills to compete for customers.
- Assist Global Account Management with presenting global capabilities, qualifying leads, demonstrating added value and closing new business opportunities by providing scientific support during sponsor teleconference calls, field visits and at scientific trade shows.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to support customers and the Global Accounts team.
- Establish regular interface and communication with the Global Accounts team to relay shared goals and targets; develop co-strategies to achieve defined targets; and work cohesively as a team to provide excellence in service to clients.
- Work with other specialists within Biologics and with the Global Account team to generate major account specific sales strategies to close opportunities.
- Fulfill subject matter expertise role, working with marketing to assure design, development and implementation of marketing tools and programs that support company goals.
- As required, give overview of assigned product line and services to internal and external contacts. Share portfolio opportunities to appropriate account manager.
- As required gather data on marketing trend, and competitive products and pricing.
- Communicate Business Unit product and services updates to Sales Management team in a timely manner.
- Develop and qualify account leads through frequent customer contact and prospecting.
- Gather data on potential customers in the designated geographic region.
- Build relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company products and services.
- Communicate available products and services and inform customers of new products and services in a timely manner.
- Handle initial inquires and qualify all prospective opportunities. Identify the drug development business model at these accounts and effectively communicate the value proposition of the company's products and services.
- Prepare and implement a comprehensive territory management plan to indicate target opportunities, potential new accounts, expansion of existing accounts and an analysis of competitor accounts.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of training programs.
- Utilize CRM to capture customer information.
- Participate and assume support role in national and international tradeshows.
- Participate in sales meetings as required.
- Complete all required sales documentation in a timely manner.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring that a safe working environment is maintained for him/herself and his/her colleagues by observing all safety procedures and working methods, by making proper use of protective clothing and equipment and by reading, understanding and following all safety documents issued or notified to him/her.
- To participate in overtime as is reasonably required for the successful completion of your role.
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in related scientific discipline.
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Certification/Licensure: Valid driver's license required.
- Other: Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills. Proficient in the use of standard office computer applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.