Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Limerick or Dublin
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive based on experience, qualifications, and skills
Our Client is seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to join their team to identify both new clients and business opportunities within the energy market. Successful candidate will also assist the commercial team to meet and exceed their sales targets while achieving customer satisfaction. Technical Sales Engineer with report to the Head of company.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Reaching sales targets through links with both industry partners and participating resellers.
- Conduct preliminary assessment of Demand Response resource evaluation based on electrical single line diagrams and various other information and documentation.
- Create and upkeep consultative relationships with clients.
- Meet targets assigned by Senior Management team.
- Report to management regarding progress of sales.
- Take part in seminars, trade shows and other marketing opportunities that arise.
- Compose and present presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3+ years' experience in electrical systems or power generation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to manage and forecast sale cycles.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical capability both technically and commercially.
- Ambition to grow as a market leading sales professional.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both in office and remotely.
- Excellent knowledge of electricity supply industry, energy consumption and efficiency measures.
- Current relationships with Irish-based commercial and industrial consumers.
- Knowledge and experience in demand response and demand side management to include the following: standby diesel generation assets, building site services, BMS, Electrical distribution systems, switchgear or controlling site asset for energy reduction schemes.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.