Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Dublin/ Limerick - Flexible
My client is a leading light in the generation of technology services in the energy industry. This is a chance to work with a company who are expanding rapidly and already have a global presence.
- Responsible for identifying and creating new business opportunities with potential customers
- Responsible for driving sales through links with industry partners and participating resellers
- Carry out preliminary assessment of Demand Response resource evaluation based on electrical single line diagrams and other relevant documents and information.
- Develop and maintain consultative relationships with client base
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as set out by the senior management team
- Responsible for accurately reporting to management on sales progress
- Degree in Electrical Engineering desired; other relevant disciplines may also be considered
- 3+ years' experience in relevant sector, ideally electrical systems and/or power generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrable relationship building experience amongst a range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage and forecast sales cycles
- Strong quantitative and analytical capability, both technical and commercial
- Professionalism - articulate, innovative and client-service orientated
- Self-motivated individual with integrity and the ability to be office-based and to work remotely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambition to develop as a market leading sales professional
For more information please contact or click on the apply button below.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.