Title: Technical Recruiter
You will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment for our EMEA Sales team which includes both inside and field sales roles in the organisiation. You will have the opportunity to work with the business to establish appropriate talent pipelines and recruitment project plans to meet the needs of the business. Along with this, you will be developing recruitment campaigns and strategies to attract candidates from across their region.
As a Recruiter a typical day might include following:
- Actively manage and recruit for 20-25, high-profile, high-impact opportunities.
- Continually build effective relationships with senior management and hiring managers resulting in you becoming their main point of contact for all talent acquisition needs, advice and guidance.
- Assist in the development
- Working to close reqs. within our goal of 50 days-to-fill metric.
- of at least one corporate recruiting program and/or policy per quarter.
- Coach hiring managers in the areas of sourcing options, networking, interviewing techniques, evaluating and closing candidates.
- Drive diversity and inclusion recruiting efforts.
- Bring intimate market data back to VCE to create a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
- Maximize utilization of all sourcing tools and investments - Linked In, Workday, Vsource and other Social Media Platforms, etc.
- Ongoing screening of candidates and translate feedback to the recruiter and hiring manager
- Develop a comprehensive pipeline of candidate data / intelligence that can be stored, sorted, acted upon and reported.
- Generate and capture intimate market intelligence to create a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
- Ability to learn and grasp quickly changing new and emerging technical roadmaps that effect hiring and skill trends needed to supply the business with critical talent.
- Able to come up with "out of the box" solutions despite ambiguity and be able to highlight and cover gaps as driven by business needs.
You possess core skills like:
- Demonstrated experienced in full life cycle recruitment, ideally in a similar environment
- An understanding of the different attraction methods and how and when to use them
- IT Security industry sector experience desirable & an understanding of business/recruitment drivers Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships face-to-face and over the phone
- Ability to manage multiple vacancies at one time working to tight timelines and quality measures
- Team player willing to support others with heavy workloads
- A demonstrated history of success in the development of a diverse slate of candidates though the hire process would be an advantage
- Recruitment experience ideally in-house within an IT software environment
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don't think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don't Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
For more information please apply or contact for a confidential discussion.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.