Kelly Services are seeking an experienced Technical Analyst for our a Ballina based life science client. This is a permanant role.
Manager and the main duties & responsibilities shall be:
- Assist Adventitious Agent (AVA) In-vitro Laboratory Supervisor in
- Qualifying all cell banks/viral seeds including performance of viral titrations.
- Drawing up test method SOPs for AVA and Mycoplasma laboratories
- Qualification of AVA and Mycoplasma test methods in strict accordance with SOP(s) ensuring full GMP regulatory compliance as appropriate.
- Carrying out routine test method procedures.
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- Carry out data calculations and basic statistics.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Routine laboratory/equipment maintenance.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Technical Analyst position.
- M.Sc. in a relevant science discipline (e.g. Cell Culture or Virology)
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in in-vitro bioassays and project management highly desirable.
- Experience in virology and biosafety testing requirements highly desirable.
- Analytical techniques and cell culture experience essential.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.