The Team Lead - Vendor Management is a critical role within the vendor management Centre of Excellence of the QA and Compliance department of our client. Vendor Management is one of three CoEs in the QA and Compliance department of the Quality function, the others being: Quality Systems and Operations Quality. The Team Lead - Vendor Management will be responsible for the oversight of external sites and materials used on site. The role holder will ensure external site activities are in alignment with applicable product QTA /Marketing Application. The role holder will additionally ensure materials used on site are meeting GMP requirements.
- As team lead, serve as a Quality point of contact related to product at External site.
- People manager of a team of QA officers in the Vendor Management COE.
- Manage External site to contractual obligations relative to Quality Agreement, specifications, quality, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Review and/or approve as necessary, completed production batch records, deviations, master batch records, change controls, audits/inspections responses.
- Understand and interpret applicable GMP Regulations pertaining to manufacturing and testing activities at External site and use of material on site.
- Provide quality oversight of the manufacturing, testing, and release of products at External site. Author and drive actionable site inspection readiness plans.
- Identify and mitigate risk at the External site
- Monitor and communicate site performances in means of quality metrics through actionable periodic reviews and operating reviews.
- Work with Quality team and cross functional team to evaluate supplier performance
- Facilitate review of supplier changes
- Support in maintenance of Approved Supplier List (ASL)
- Escalate risks or roadblocks to management. Drive continuous improvements.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in science.
- People Management Experience
- Compliance to all policies, procedures, ethical standards and processes.
- Ensure close liaison with all departments and external suppliers to resolve and queries.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in managing diverse relationships.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.