This role is part of a dynamic Tax team and requires previous experience in tax compliance, and business partnership/collaboration. The person should be a self-starter, flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The Manager will have responsibility for the following areas:
International Tax Compliance:
- Coordinate preparation of corporate tax returns for EMEA subsidiaries and branches ensuring on time filing. This includes liaising with external advisers & local finance teams.
- Review/preparation of foreign provision to return, deferred tax assets/liabilities reconciliation and current payable reconciliation for all foreign subsidiaries
- Perform corporate tax and local tax prepayments for EMEA subsidiaries and branches
- Monitoring of VAT compliance activities
Quarterly US GAAP Tax Provision
- Support quarterly and annual tax provisions for foreign subsidiaries
- Assist with foreign audits as necessary
Tax Planning & Other
- Assist in international tax planning, and implement international tax strategies
- Assist with management of withholding tax issues
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- Professional Qualification (CTA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent )
- Degree in law, accounting, Finance, economics or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in corporate tax/ international tax matters in an accounting /legal firm or multinational environment
- Prior experience with EMEA regional tax responsibilities for a US multinational
- Broad knowledge of European corporate income tax, withholding tax and other taxes
- Knowledge of statutory reporting and ERP systems
- Highly structured thinker with strong documentation & research skills
- Good analytical skills, flexible, creative and results oriented
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of English. Any other European language is an advantage
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently, self-starter and a team player who enjoys and thrives working with and in a cross-functional team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.