This role is part of a dynamic Tax team and requires previous experience in tax compliance, and business partnership/collaboration. The person should be a self-starter, flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Coordinate preparation of corporate tax returns for EMEA subsidiaries and branches, including liaising with external prepares and local finance teams. This would include gathering information requested by the external prepares.
* Correspond with local tax authorities on local country notices, elections and tax assessments.
* Perform corporate tax and local tax prepayments for EMEA subsidiaries and branches.
* Ensure that appropriate tax filings are completed and filed on time.
* Assist the EMEA Tax and US Tax team on M&A projects.
* Assist with management of withholding tax issues.
* Assist in ad hoc projects as required.
* Degree in law, accounting, or economics and post-graduate in tax or similar is preferable
* At least 3 year's experience in corporate tax matters either gained as an in-house tax manager or Big 4
* Prior experience with EMEA regional tax responsibilities for a US multinational is preferable
* Broad knowledge of European corporate income tax, VAT, stamp tax, and other taxes;
* Knowledge of statutory reporting
* Knowledge in Oracle reporting and Hyperion Financial Management is an asset
* Keen interest in the business (model) and how its operates
* Highly structured thinker
* Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on and a self-motivated personality
* Good analytical skills, flexible, creative and results oriented
* Good knowledge of English. Any other European language is an advantage
* Enjoys and thrives working with and in a cross-functional team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.