Title: Recruitment Sourcer
Kelly Services Ireland is expanding and looking to hire talented individuals who want to develop their Account Management and people skills. Your chance to join the founder of an industry, an International company with a local feel. You will work with some of the largest companies in the world to find them best talent.
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks.
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails.
- Coordinating with internal & external stakeholders to determine position requirements.
- Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
For more information or to apply for the role please click on the Apply link.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.