Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Ireland Remote
Our client based in Cork is expanding their Talent Acquisition Team due to company growth. The TA coordinator will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager for the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will be responsible for contacting and scheduling interviews while preparing the employment contracts and onboarding new hires.
- Successfully partner with Recruiters, both local and remote
- Co-ordinate the interview arrangements (ZOOM and Outlook), instructions and feedback with the Hiring Manager and Supplier and/or direct candidate
- Communicate the requirements and resolve any queries with the help of the Recruiter
- Communicate and influence employees to use EMEA Referral Program
- Prepare employment contracts for multiple countries in EMEA
- Manage on-boarding and new hire administration
- Assure HR Business Partners have all new hire information in time for smooth on-boarding
- Assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Talent Acquisition department
- Any other ad hoc requirements
- Monitor the applications in the Applicant Tracking System
- Add new Vendors to the Supplier list
- Create Purchase Orders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, recruitment tools and internet
- Talent for multi-tasking
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, candidates, and managers
- Experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator is preferred.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.