Excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Team Leader to join an existing team of 3 in a Waterford based Pharmaceutical company The successful candidate will lead and support the Supply Chain Specialists team activities for both clinical and commercial product from multiple manufacturing and packaging sites and to ensure products are delivered on time and in full.
- Lead, coach and support team with related Order management and planning activities.
- Managing and analysing and actioning customer forecast data.
- Sales Order management.
- Interpreting MRP output data with respect to production schedule, plant capacities and purchasing requirements for clinical and commercial products.
- Analysing product performance and plant capacity data across multiple sites and performing mathematical calculations to determine unit operations and human resource requirements.
- Managing Artwork approval process.
- Monitoring production schedules, expediting operations that delay schedules and altering the schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Making sure product delivery dates are met as agreed with the customer.
- Preparing campaign readiness trackers.
- Communicate production schedules for multiple sites to the key stake holders.
- Analysing and interpreting bills of material, vendor specifications, etc, to ensure materials are supplied and delivered to GMP or equivalent standards.
- Analysing the Purchasing Requisitions generated from MRP and recommend approval.
- Monitoring supplier performance and taking corrective actions as required.
- Monitoring and analysing stock reports for multiple sites.
- Negotiate price changes and other terms and conditions with suppliers to obtain the best return at the most cost effective prices possible while retaining quality specifications.
- Providing forecast data to key suppliers.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Ensure high quality output - vigilantly watch over job processes, tasks and work products to ensure freedom from errors, omissions or defects.
- Initiate action to correct quality/schedule problem or notify others of quality issues as appropriate.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the team, leading to the identification and implementation of improvements.
- Develop a culture of cross functional continuous improvement through working with other Team Leads to maximise efficiencies and remove Non-Value Add activities where possible.
- Lead related Tiered accountability meetings effectively to ensure action ownership, accountability and commitments are clear and understood.
- Actively engage and participate in all required Tiered Accountability meetings.
- Lead Weekly Supply Review Meeting focusing on key Supply Chain performance indicators and identifying related actions required.
- Lead Weekly Planning meeting to ensure all stakeholders are agreed on current plan and on rough cut plan looking out for full demand horizon.
- Introduce Coaching / Mentoring and support of team members as part of standard work helping with problem solving and skill development to aid learning and early problem resolution.
- Ensure all planning and purchasing procedures are fully documented.
- Ensure all related documentation is completed correctly.
- Recruitment - assist with recruitment of team members in line with resource requirements and to job spec.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Min. Degree in Supply Chain, Business Studies or similar discipline.
- At least 7 year's experience working in relevant Supply Chain roles.
- Experience of people management is essential.
- Previous experience working in a GMP environment is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of managing/leading a team is preferable.
- Be able to adapt quickly within a very busy environment.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.