Supply Chain Specialist - Dublin - 18 month contract
Job duties include:
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited) to the following:
Co-ordinate and maintain the sales order entry processing function - orders, acknowledgments, invoicing, credits etc.
Dealing with queries from Customers or Sales Team in a timely manner
Provide support to commercial Team with timely responses to enquiries
Be familiar with Products and Processes to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries.
Participate in regular business reviews, conference calls and face to face, based on defined customer portfolios
Liaising with Distribution to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence
Liaising with Manufacturing to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence
Liaising with commercial, manufacturing finance and Financial Shared services and to ensure accuracy regarding material and customer master set ups
Maintaining accuracy on customer forecast information to support all planning activities
Maintain accurate and organized customer files for all orders, business reviews etc.
Timely preparation of weekly/monthly metrics as set out by site management
Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
Ensure Quality and EHS policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
Any other duties as required from time to time by your Manager
* Degree in business or technical field preferably Supply Chain management
* Previous experience in a Customer Services role within a Pharmaceutical and Supply chain environment.
* Thorough knowledge of the Logistics Supply chain management model and the ability to interact and manage freight forwarders effectively
* Understanding of Forecasting and Supply and Demand Supply Chain models
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence in a positive manner
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Excellent understanding of ERP systems specifically Oracle
* Excellent understanding of MS office
* Thorough knowledge of Supply chain management on execution of deliveries into Global markets
* Understanding of Quality Management and compliance systems within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Ability to drive manage and drive projects to completion
* Ability to generate appropriate and robust business relationships with customers
* Ability to deal with difficult customer communications
* Ability to influence customers where necessary
* Ability to work within a dynamic Team environment
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.