Job Title: Manager, Supply Chain (Labelling Operations) 18 months
* Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and working knowledge of regulatory filing requirements and guidance documents.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong computer, organizational, and project management skills.
* Able to direct and implement technical/electronic solutions for supporting labeling operations systems (i.e. software, fonts, network issues, inspection systems).
* Able to work independently.
* Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy.
Specific Education and Experience Requirements:
7+ years of relevant experience and a BS or BA.
5+ years of relevant experience and a MS.
Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
* Supervises personnel, including organizing and prioritizing daily tasks and department activity, across the multiple roles, Designer, Internal Reviewer, Coordinator and Data Steward.
* Represents the Labeling Group cross functionally, working closely with multiple departments, including Regulatory Affairs in multiple markets across the world.
* Create and coordinates approval of Change Control in support of the Labelling Department in Quality Systems.
* Creates and coordinates approval of documents to support Labelling activities, liaising cross functionally as required
* Assists in the training of department members
* Participates in collaborative projects where required, interacting with internal and external resources as required
* Identify risks and create a working plan to prevent potential issues.
* Identifies and supports process improvement efforts.
* Works on problems ranging from semi routine to moderately complex in scope, where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors, good judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
* Exercises judgment within well-defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Works on more complex issues where analysis requires an in-depth assessment, considering many variables, and potential consequences - more future oriented/preventive analysis to proactively manage quality risks.
* Implements critical/ high impact assurance systems to proactively improve process/product performance.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.