Kelly Services are recruiting for an experience Supply Chain Planner/Manager for a temporary contract up until April 2022. This role is based with a high profile pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin.
This person has ownership and manages the medium to long term supply plan for their respective assigned products. In this role the Product Planning Manager will accurately forecast, plan & schedule their products ensuring that optimal supply inventory levels are in place to meet demand requirements whilst minimizing scrap risk and optimising and improving reliability, responsiveness and stability of supply.
Other Key Responsibilities:
* Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners
* Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets
* Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations
* Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles
* Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain
* Collaborate with Supply sites (e.g. AML & ABR) to ensure timely supply
* Work closely with the Global Supply Chain lead to ensure market supply
* Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to manage new product introductions
* Identify scrap risks and take corrective/preventive actions to minimize abnormal scrap
* Owe/Manage product specific Life cycle management change controls
* Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensure SOP compliance
* Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6σ, LEAN)
* Monitor KPI's and define corrective and preventive actions
* Works under minimal direction and understand that work is guided by operational & project objectives
* Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical & consistent
* Anticipates and prevents potential problems
* Handles diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors (Supply issues, product launch, regulatory filings, transition plans, NCs, CMO, NPIs..)
* SAP, Rapid Response, CDOCS, CCMS, QMTS
Working in a team 4 Product Planners, report into Sr Manager Supply Chain, working alongside master production scheduler and 2 short term schedulers.
All form part of supply chain group, within the same function as warehouse, procurement, industrial engineering and finance scheduling.
Note: This role is an individual contributor, albeit it is listed as a manager role, this candidate will have no direct reports
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years supply chain planning experience
* SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience essential
* End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge
* Ability to analyse complex data and to communicate findings and make recommendations
* Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project
* Proactive /"Can do" mentality
* Strong Communication Skills
* Master's Degree or APICS certification
* Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical processes
* Ability to conduct effective root cause analysis
* Team player, self-starter, independent worker who take on ownership in driving tasks/projects to completion
* Readily adapts to and manages change
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.