Kelly Services are recruiting for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer on a maternity Leave cover contract for a County Roscommon based medical device company. Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disposition of Raw Material/Component Non-conforming Material Reports and Liaising with the Manufacturing and Quality Engineers, in assessing and addressing material quality issues.
- Issuing of Supplier Corrective Action Reports and working with suppliers on Root Cause Investigations and corrective action.
- Planning, Execution and reporting of Supplier Audits.
- Maintaining Approved Supplier List.
- Tracking Supplier Quality Performance and Reporting to Management and Suppliers.
- Co-ordination of MRB activities to ensure timely assessment of non-confirming products
- Support suppliers in quality related activities e.g validation
- Other duties may be assignment as required e.g managing pest control programme.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A Degree Qualification in Quality Assurance or related position is required.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.