Title: Streetview Driver
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a driver to work in Cork/Kilkenny/Knock area on a project that captures imagery from cars that will be available for the whole world to view online.
- You will be responsible for driving a vehicle that has been modified with camera and computer equipment.
- Working to specific areas you will be tasked to drive all public roads in your given area in the most efficient way, capturing images whilst you are driving.
- Reporting any technical issues direct to the client immediately.
- Reporting all mechanical issues with the car as soon as they happen.
- Complete all daily and weekly reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report all hours worked accurately.
- Kelly Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours.
- You must have an Irish driving license.
- You must have several years driving experience.
- Live close to Cork/Kilkenny/Knock.
- To be considered you must be able to prove you are safe careful driver.
- During your day to day work you will be in contact with members of the public so you must have excellent communication skills and be able to keep calm in situations.
- You must be able to complete daily/weekly maintenance on the car.
- Be available to start the project as soon as possible.
- You must have safe car storage on a driveway at home.
- Have flexibility on the hours that you work due to weather conditions.
- Have PC and internet connection at home for daily/weekly reporting.
- You must be comfortable being able to climb onto the roof of the car to access the equipment during the course of each working day.
- Be available to work away from home when necessary.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.