The Stores Co-Ordinator will lead in the general day to day running of our clients warehouse and to maintain the smooth running of the stores area. This role will report to the Supply Chain Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recording all inbound and outbound transactions.
- Issuing parts to the production team.
- General store administration.
- Assist with Stock Takes as required.
- Lead for cycle counting ensuring counts happen on time and that re-checks are carried out ASAP. Proactive communications to the Finance Team and the Production & Supply Chain Manager in the event of any issues arising.
- Ensure materials are issued to CHR's in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that CHR's are closed out in a timely manner.
- Ensure that old production orders are closed off the system as appropriate to ensure MRP run is accurate.
- Upkeep of records and paperwork.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept in a tidy order and ensure 5S principles are embedded and adhered to.
- Ensure good Health & Safety standards are kept at all time and all H&S rules are complied with.
- Function within a team environment and communicate information effectively to all Stakeholders.
- Keep your skills current and be conversant with the latest developments in technologies and materials which are relevant to the Company's business.
- There is a need to be flexible with respect to working hours particularly at month end to ensure products are shipped to customers on time.
Previous experience in a similar environment.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.