The Statutory Technical Accountant ('STA') will be responsible for financial reporting within the Irish jurisdiction, reporting to the Financial Controller
The essential duties and responsibilities are as follows;
- Ensure that the books and records of the affiliated companies are maintained accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with Irish & US GAAP.
- Posting relevant journals & completion of reconciliations on a timely manner
- Understanding the basis of each transaction being recorded under Irish and US GAAP
- Preparing necessary supporting file to adhere to local & US GAAP
- Maintain the Chart of Accounts
- Ensure month end is closed off and next month is opened in a timely manner
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts. Responsible for completing the financial reporting template supported by appropriate documentation and records which are in compliance with audit standards
- Compile statutory accounts
- Assist with the Quarterly tax return requested by Corporate
- Assist with the completion of the annual Corporation Tax
- Preparation of VAT schedules.
- Support company secretarial filings
- Preparation of board meeting requirements
- Completion of statistical returns
- Assist in the delivery a clean opinion for US & Irish GAAP accounts.
Budgeting and forecasting
- Supports the annual budgeting/3-year plan process across the organisation along with forecasting requirement.
- Supports the monthly forecasting requirements set out by Corporate
Key skills and qualifications
- Professional Qualification at the level of CIMA/ACA/ACCA.
- 5 years + years post qualification experience & strong technical experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience using ERP software packages
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.