Kelly Services are currently recruiting a Software Systems Designer for our Automation client who are based in Sligo and have offices throughout Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field.
This is a permanent position with excellent package on offer.
Remote working available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for analysing how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the client's needs
- Full project life cycle from requirements gathering, implementation and qualification.
- Research & review of new Industry 4.0 technologies
- Producing specifications for new or modified systems
- Implementation & programming of the required systems
- Development, commissioning & support of automation, control systems & custom developed software programs
- Demonstrated proven experience in one of the following PLC logic programming languages, with one or more of the following PLC's: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Elau/Bechoff, Omron, B&R
- Demonstrated proven experience in two of the following Higher-Level Languages, with one or more of the following: VB, Labview, C#, Python, C++
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with particular emphasis in electrical, mechanical, electronic, automation and/or chemical discipline
- 7+ years' experience preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blue chip or relevant GMP manufacturing environment.
- Ability to give direction, inspiration, mentorship & technical knowledge to fellow technical resources.
Please apply through the link or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.