Title: Software Engineer
Location: Ireland, Cork
My client is seeking a talented individual to join the engineering team in Cork. The team is responsible for core software components incorporated into many of the company's products. The opportunity is to join this team developing Anti-Malware detection technologies in C++.
* You must have excellent C++ knowledge with recent C++ development experience.
* You must have experience of development across Windows desktop and server platforms
* You must have experience in either agile development, design patterns
* You must have an in depth knowledge of Windows Internals
* Knowledge/use of source control systems and defect tracking systems.
* Experience of crash dump analysis
* Experience of kernel development
* Experience of agile development processes.
* Experience of using a unit test framework
* Experience within a defined software development process.
* Experience of multi-thread development.
* Experience within the software security sector.
* Experience of test development using Phyton
Software Development Skills
Knowledge of development and structured design technique
Familiarity with appropriate languages and ability to apply knowledge
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.