Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Cork/ Limerick
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Contract: Min. 15 months (Possibility of Permanent role)
Kelly Services are working with a new client in the Cork area. They are looking for a Site Engineer to join the well-established Civil Engineering and Construction company on an initial 15 month contract, with a strong possibility of permanency after.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Project workload in the Industrial/ Food and Dairy industry
- Working closely with Site Manager to over see project
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard
- Managing sub-contractors
- Co-ordinating RC works on site
- 2-3 years' experience in similar role
- Setting out experience
- Ideally degree/ diploma in engineering or construction management or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management, organizational and people management skills
- Work well as part of a team and independently
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.