Kelly Services are currently recruiting a Service Engineering Supervisor for our Consultancy/Engineering client in Co. Westmeath.
You will work as a part of the Service team who supports the site base service technicians and reports directly to the Service Manager. You will be the technical lead and the key point of contact for technical information and support.
You will be the 'go to' person for the service department for technical issues and direction. The role is client facing and responsible for timely, efficient and effective resourcing of planned and unplanned maintenance service to clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical and engineering assistance to the service team.
- Monitoring the team of Service Technicians ensuring efficient delivery of planned maintenance activities
- Provide assistance to the Service Manager in the management of service contracts. This includes all aspects of the contract lifecycle from quotation through to invoicing.
- Assist with response to customer enquiries and orders to maximise satisfaction.
- Liaison with relevant internal departments to maximise effectiveness of resources and smooth operations.
- As a part of a shared rota assist with the delivery of out of hours call's.
- Schedule the multi-disciplinary team of 12 Service Technicians working closely with all other internal departments across the business to ensure smooth operations.
- Provide leave cover for the Service Manager and any other duties required.
- Educated to degree level in Engineering, Electronics or equivalent
- Good technical and practical knowledge mechanical/electrical
- Excellent planning skills with proven experience resourcing or scheduling in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Experience of Risk Assessment Method Statement management.
- Basic financial and business understanding is also beneficial
- Previous Fire protection would be an advantage.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.