Job Title: Senior UI engineer
Our Leading Engineering solutions company are working towards innovative ways to change the future and want an experienced UI Engineer to join their team. This role requires excellent experience and knowledge in the UI field UI and have a data-driven approach to inform design. There will be a need for collaborative work with other teams to develop a global operational dashboard with real-time control functionality which will be a key deliverable of this role.
- Deliver UI's that make people's lives easier.
- Challenge, critique and improve existing and proposed designs.
- Work closely with the development teams implementing the designs to ensure that visual elements and behaviors are consistent.
- Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas using any of these methods.
- Leverage personal experience and industry best practices in technical discussions
- 5+ years of professional digital UI design experience
- Deep experience with front end frameworks. (experience with React or Angular is beneficial)
- A detailed understanding of Front end technologies, including but not limited to - UI Stores (Vuex or Redux), Design Systems (Carbon Components), Responsive Design, WebPack, Pre-processor Scripting language (SCSS, SASS), Storybook
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- The ability to advocate the importance of great UI's
- Proficient with modern design tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, etc.)
- Confidence in presenting user-centered designs to non-design professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with team members, other teams, and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Ability to rapidly iterate over emerging experience designs.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.