Title: Senior Supply Chain Planner
Location: Dun Laoghaire
This person is responsible for translating the master production schedule into a feasible and accurate short-term detail schedule for fixed time period, ensuring on time availability of product, whilst taking known constraints and planning parameters into account.
- Responsible for Detailed Schedule & Capacity planning in short term horizon
- Prepare and own the frozen manufacturing window.
- Facilitate Weekly scheduling and capacity review meetings with Production, QA, Warehouse, and Process Development
- Collaborate with the site product planners to ensure supply to the market
- Ensure feasible plan and release plan to Manufacturing areas
- Manage and monitor SAP / RR transactions to support production plan, capacity analysis planning cycle and procurement activities.
- Convert Planned process orders to Process orders and ensure feasible plan.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse departments to ensure availability of all components at the line and shipment of materials to ensure market supply
- Check component availability to short term plan
- Act on deviations from plan, e.g., running ahead and behind / NC's etc.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems to ensure stable supply.
- Plan and coordinate repackaging activities (REDO) and Scrap requests.
- Subject Matter Expert for assigned tasks.
- Support projects with technical mastery
- Participate and coordinate in short term improvement projects (Operational Excellence)
- Own KPI reporting and coordinate relevant actions
- Create analysis in support of projects or improvements and provide recommendations
- Responsible for portfolio of commercial products, understanding all constraints and dependencies that impact planning activities.
- Participate in and support the monthly planning cycle for all products and complete the necessary activities relating to the short- term window, some of which include: Aligning supply & demand requirements, review & fix negative balances, review & fix master data issues
- Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to ensure seamless transition of products to commercial planning and production.
- Ensure compliance within regulatory environment
- Works under general direction
- Systems: SAP, Rapid Response, EDMQ, QMTS
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
- 3 years supply chain planning experience (has to be within a regulated industry)
- SAP Planning Experience essential
- Ability to analyses complex data and to communicate findings and make recommendations
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Master's Degree or APICS certification
- Packaging experience
- Min 5 years' experience in an industrial environment
- Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical/med device processes
- Ability to conduct effective root cause analysis
- Team player, self-starter, independent worker who take on ownership in driving tasks/projects to completion
- Readily adapts to and manages change
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.