Title: Senior Supply Chain Engineer
Location: Dun Laoghaire
The successful candidate will have responsibility for supporting Strategic Planning studies in the development of labor & capacity models, supporting Operations Planning in the development of scheduling scenario analysis and the delivery of programs/projects and continuous improvement initiatives within Supply Chain. This position works closely with the Procurement, Planning, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and Supply Chain at an operational level. Will engage with internal customers to support their efforts to solve complex problems and improve performance.
* Build strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Calibration, Validation & Process Development to appropriately deliver projects on time and in full.
* Lead or take part in programs/projects and Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives within the Supply Chain function.
* Analysis of trends, data and information into plans, deliverables, and recommendations
* Employs project management/CI techniques to deliver projects on time and in full.
* Perform industrial engineering studies & data analysis to support development of labor models, capacity models and Strategic Planning.
* Perform capacity analysis to support monthly Strategic Planning processes.
* Perform mid-term scenarios analysis to support Operations Planning deliverables.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects as identified.
Qualifications and Experience:
* 7-10 years' experience in a similar position is essential.
* Experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biologics Manufacturer with a lean manufacturing-environment is essential.
* Experience in an Engineering or a Technical role is essential.
* Demonstrated experiences of problem-solving and process improvements activities.
* Experience implementing Continuous Improvement methodologies and programs such as Six Sigma, DMAIC, Kaizen, and /or Lean Manufacturing
* Project management certification such as PMP, IPMA C, Prince 2 Practitioner
* Proven project management skills with demonstrated ability to execute and manage complex projects and programs
* Knowledge of Scheduling/Modeling Software tool such as VirtECS is desirable
* Experience completing Industrial Engineering activities such as large data analysis, labor analysis, constraint analysis & capacity modeling.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Executive presentation experience.
* Ability to make disciplined decisions.
* Experience with regulated environments (i.e., cGMP, OSHA, EPA) required.
* Strong computer skills and advanced expertise in MS packages including Excel, Visio & Project, and Minitab.
* Can successfully operate in a matrix or team environment within Site.
* Ability to partner with stakeholders on priorities and achievements.
* Ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
* Positive mental attitude and ability to perform a multitude of tasks simultaneously with a helpful, friendly attitude.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.