Kelly Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Inspector for a Fixed Term Contract role with a medical device client in Galway. The scope of this role will be to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential.
Quality Assurance Responsibilities
- Actively participate in process improvement projects.
- Reviewing and updating Quality Control related documentation.
- Collating, Trending and Presenting Key Performance Indicator Data for the Department.
- Processing customer complaints and manufacturing investigation.
- Processing Engineering Change Notices.
- Documentation Control Management.
- Supporting and participating in internal/external audits.
- Executing GMP audits
- Proven previous experience in a GMP regulated industry is essential- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous experience in Quality Control and Quality Assurance environment, coupled with basic knowledge of the regulatory requirements for the Medical Device Industry.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- A minimum certificate level in Science, Engineering or Quality Management is desirable
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.