Title: Senior Quality Control Associate - QC BioAnalytical Sciences
Location: Dun Laoghaire
MUST haves: Cell based potency bioassays min experience, Cell culture, GMP/GDP Elisa.
This job specification outlines the general responsibilities associated with the role of QC BioAnalytical Sciences - Senior Associate. This role will be responsible for leading, coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to lab operations and compliance, with minimal supervision, acting as a role model for other lab colleagues. The role undertakes implementing continuous improvement projects and supporting a lean culture and Right First Time (RFT). The role also represents the QC unit by liaising with internal and external customers.
Additionally, the role may involve carrying out additional work functions that are not described in this specification but are associated with their role.
* Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to cell based- Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture (use of cells to execute bioassays) and Aseptic Technique. Experience with liquid-handling robots is also preferable.
* Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
* Participate in the peer review of analytical data.
* Responsible for providing technical guidance and applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
* Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
* Develop, revise, and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
* Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
* Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
* Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered specifications.
* Ensure the laboratory is operated in a safe manner
* Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
* Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigation Reports and deviations through the Non-Conformance procedures.
* Participate in the generation and update of SOP's, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/verifications and equipment qualifications.
* Participate in regulatory agency inspections as required.
* Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency.
* Manage and contribute to the achievements of department productivity and quality goals.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.