Please note that this is a 24/7 SHIFT position. This will likely be a 4 cycle - 2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including HPLC, CE, GELs, analytical testing, characterization, method transfer, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
* Contributes to team by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self.
* Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within team
This role will support manufacturing operations, as such work will be as part of a 24/7 shift pattern and flexibility may be necessary.
Specific Job Duties:
* With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab.
* Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
* Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
* Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
* Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
* Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
* Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
* Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
* Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
* Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
* Approve lab results.
* May participate in lab investigations.
* May provide technical guidance.
* May train others.
* May contribute to regulatory filings.
* May represent the department/organization on various teams.
* May interact with outside resources.
* Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
* 5+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry. * Experience with regulatory compliance in GMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.