Title: Senior QC Associate
Location: Dun Laoghaire
- Testing of raw materials, in process, stability and finished product samples. E.g., Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Protein Concentration, Polysorbate, Moisture and Device testing.
- Review and authorisation of Lab Data
- Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
- Document review/updates when required.
- Monitoring of site water and Nitrogen systems.
- Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
- Method Validation/Verification.
- Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues.
- Laboratory Investigation support
- Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GMP standards.
- Assisting in regulatory audits.
- Commitment tracking and follow up
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology Biotechnology, or similar Scientific Subject.
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare environment.
- Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Have strong technical writing skills.
- Be detail oriented, self-motivated with good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working on own initiative.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Experience with analytical techniques such as Compendial testing would also be advantageous.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.