The Senior QC and Stability Chemist will support QC and Stability on site by ensuring all raw materials, packaging, finished products and stability samples are analysed in accordance with cGxP and to develop and support QC Chemists within the team.
This role is a 2 cycle shift role.
- Coaching / Mentoring - support members of team with problem solving and skill development, with responsibility for problem resolution.
- Assist Team Leaders in scheduling and prioritisation of QC lab testing
- Assist the Team Leaders and Manager in achieving company goals
- Progression of QC & Stability Investigations, deviations and change controls in conjunction with Team Leads, Manager and Quality Assurance.
- Training of laboratory staff
- To test and complete write up of QC raw material, packaging, finished product and stability samples in a timely & efficient manner.
- To support all other on-going laboratory functions & requirements.
- To prepare and review stability summary sheets where required.
- To assist in the preparation for internal / customer/ regulatory inspections.
- Involved in internal investigations e.g. Out of Specifications, Incidents & Deviation investigations etc
- Draft, review or revise documentation within EirGen documentation management system
- Report any Deviations/Out of Specifications to Senior Chemist and complete in a timely manner
- Implement safety requirements as per site documentation including SOPs, Safety
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified to a minimum of honours degree level in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical science or related discipline.
- At least five years' experience working in a related technical environment is preferable but not essential.
- Experience in scheduling, training, and problem resolution in a Quality Laboratory is preferable but not essential.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.