Kelly Services are currently recruiting a Senior QA Engineer for our Healthcare client in Co. Offaly.
Responsible for and has the authority for product/process quality improvement programmes, analysis of quality costs, customer complaints, analysis of quality waste, reliability evaluations and process capabilities studies.
· Coordination of quality-related activities on time and in full against agreed objectives. These may be in respect of Quality Systems, Converting Quality, Added Value Service Quality, or other topics as agreed with the Quality Manager
· Provide updates to Quality Manager on an agreed frequency
· Escalation to Quality Manager of any risks related to assigned responsibilities
· Communication with customers on assigned responsibilities
· Preparation of reports to demonstrate completion of projects with associated data and conclusions Supervision of Quality Engineers and/ or other personnel as required
· Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
· Manage day-to-day project activities to ensure on time completion of projects.
· Build and maintain positive/professional working relationships with internal and external customer base.
· Ensure that we are "audit ready" for first, second, and third party audits (including unannounced audits)
· Performs other duties as assigned. Will include participating in projects where require
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
· Third level qualification in science/ engineering.
· Three years' experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing environment
· Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis is an advantage
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
· Good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Multitask, meet deadlines and to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
· Adapts a flexible approach
Please apply today or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.