Title: Senior Project Manager - Fill Finish Facility
Location: Dun Laoghaire
Project Manager for a large-scale Fill Finish Project in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Management of the capital project against Safety, Cost, Quality and Schedule commitments, delivering the Capital Project as part of a strategic program.
The Project Manager within the Site Capital Projects group and is responsible for the scoping and execution of projects supporting Drug Product manufacturing within the Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation, Inspection, Component Preparation and Packaging areas.
* Management of the capital project against Safety, Cost, Schedule and Quality.
* Ensure the delivery of project through the Capital Project Management Process.
* Development, reporting and management of the project Capital Budget.
* Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
* Project input will span from concept, through design and on to construction, commissioning and operation.
* Provide direct leadership and technical guidance on the project to ensure cost effective options and contracting strategies are pursued.
* Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans.
* Manage third party contractors and outsourced partners to ensure the optimal delivery of the project against safety, cost, quality and schedule objectives.
* Drive a safety culture through the project team and ensure that the project is in compliance with site and corporate regulatory authority guidelines.
* Optimise the use of resources to leverage SME knowledge, collaborating across the Network team to minimize project cost and complexity.
* Manage the project cash flow and capital budget.
* Lead engagement of staff in a dynamic business environment.
* Working with various stakeholders, to scope the project and ensure the requirements are satisfied.
* Development and management of change controls.
* Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams.
* Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures.
* Support a safe working environment by complying with all pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Extensive experience of directly leading (€50MM+) Capital Projects.
* Technical qualification at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
* Experience of working in an Architectural & Engineering (A&E) on Biopharmaceutical projects.
* Typically 8+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology/bio-processing industry.
* Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
* Knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements.
* Proven ability around working cross functionally, delivering technical solutions and identifying improvements.
* Solid leadership, technical writing, and communication/presentation skills .
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes.
* Travel at various times may be required to support execution of projects.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.