Job Title: Senior Project Manager (SAP)
Summary: Our leading clients Plants based in both Dublin and Waterford are looking to expand their IT department. The ideal candidate will hold excellent working knowledge of SAP as well as 8 years experience in the IT sector. This opportunity will require someone driven and focused to develop and integrate projects in the SAP system based on the demand of business needs.
- All SAP Modules active for the two Company sites in Ireland ensuring operational continuity without any functional or program errors in business hours and at month end.
- Planning, managing, mapping, driving development, test and sign-off of multiple projects and achieve successful go-live date and milestones that are aligned to business strategy.
- All new projects, implementation, changes, and applications installation to meet GMP requirement and validation/test result/CCF/SOFs
- New SAP-BIW development, maintenance, changes in MIS Report and auto broadcasting report delivery.
- Ensure that business intelligent application is running and available within local business hours.
- Confirming business warehousing data upload daily and master monthly.
- Development of New SAP R/3 Transactions or Report as per user requirement.
- Matching data from SAP R/3 and BIW monthly; where anomalies are found, they should be resolved with immediate effect.
- Ensuring that daily sales order coming from different channel in SAP R/3 like (a) BOS, (b) PIMS, (c) AAH website and manually should be able to deliver via SAP. [PIMS and BOS are third party software plug-in with SAP].
- Daily TMS [SAP's Change Control Software] ticket management should be monitored and actioned case by case and moved until closure of ticket and satisfaction of ticketer's request. Uncommon requests are moved to core team and basis subject to Quality and/or Head of Department Approval.
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Synchronisation of all transaction from
- Trackwise user administration.
- General IT related ad-hoc duties as and when required by the line Manager.
- Any other additional duties that may be assigned where appropriate.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 8 year's professional experience in IT - full life-cycle implementation within ERP and SAP greatly preferred.
- Knowledge of FI/CO, SD, PP and MM modules in ERP is essential.
- Extensive experience with SAP Business intelligence tools (Analyser and Explorer), data warehousing and data reconciliation required.
- Strong programming, PL/SQL experience and software testing knowledge required.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of a best practice project management methodology.
- Experience of dealing with and managing third-party consultants in a project implementation.
- PMP Training or certification will be preferred.
- SAP Training or Certification in Functional Module will be an advantage.
- Business experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is preferable.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical architecture of SAP.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.