Kelly Services are currently recruiting a Senior Programme Manager for our Global Biopharmaceutical client in Co. Dublin.
This role is required to commercialise new equipment being introduced to the site. The Program Manager will be accountable for making the plant extension ready to introduce existing commercial product portfolios onto a new commercial line.
The Program Manager will partner with the Capital Projects Manager to pull the capital project into plant ownership.
The Program Manager will provide leadership to functional workstreams tasked with making the new plant and equipment operational. This includes all functional interfaces such as Capital Projects, Production, F&E, Supply Chain, Process Development and Regulatory workstreams.
The Program Manager will report to the F&E Site Lead and report out to the Site Leadership and Corporate Engineering Teams through governance processes and as dictated by the needs of the assignment.
This is 23 year contract initially with an excellent rate on offer.
* Delivers an operationally ready plant and operationally ready processes.
* Develops detailed execution plans with workstream leads and guarantees delivery of these execution plans.
* Delivers seamless transition from Project Team to Operational Team.
* Provides direction, sets high expectations and measures workstream performance in making the site operationally ready for product transfer to the new line.
* Provides clear definition of workstream scope, roles and responsibilities and resolves disputed areas.
* Alerts senior management of significant program quality, compliance, and safety risks.
* Resolves workstream issues arising throughout the project, manages risk logs, and escalates when appropriate to keep objectives and deliverables on track.
* Provides input, innovative solutions and options to the workstreams to maintain solution integrity and meet project timelines.
* Ensures that the workstream team deliverables are aligned with existing high standards of Safety and Quality Compliance, Qualification, Validation and Operating Standards as well as established and evolving regulatory requirements.
* Communicates effectively with Project Team, Workstream Teams, Site Leadership Team and Corporate Engineering.
* Ensures adequate workstream team resources are provided to deliver as outlined.
* Thinks LEAN and embeds LEAN concepts into program delivery.
* Manages all interfaces with site engineering functions.
* Manages all interfaces with corporate engineering functions.
* Routinely reports progress against deliverables and key performance metrics.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
* Senior Functional Manager or Director Level, Program Manager equivalent with ?10 years' experience in leading cross functional project or program teams.
* Experience of technical challenges of working in a sterile Fill Finish biopharmaceutical environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or associated discipline and 10 years of directly related experience.
* Excellent team development, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead effectively in highly matrixed organization. Demonstrated ability to lead/influence others.
* Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in challenging circumstances.
* Demonstrated ability to manage conflict.
* Demonstrated ability to identify risk and react appropriately.
Please apply today or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.