If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion for delivering cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! You will identify user needs, help stakeholders understand the business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. This role is ideal for some with an entrepreneurial mindset and real-world experience distilling business value and goals into roadmaps and refined product backlogs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with global commercial services partners and customs to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environmental.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering and user enablement.
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes for the ultimate customer.
- Develop, own, and execute product roadmaps.
- Work in Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, define priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Act as an ambassador for the product both internally and externally.
- Keep up with agile/scrum best practices and trends.
- 5+ years in Product Development.
- Some energy industry experience.
- Experience and understanding of Cloud-Based Systems.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.