Kelly Services are currently recruiting a Senior Process Engineer for our Global Pharmaceutical client in South Co. Dublin.
This is a 1 year contract initially with excellent opportunity for permanency.
This is will be a remote working position initially due to COVID19.
Excellent rate available.
Our client is in the process of undertaking a Fill finish project and are recruiting an Senior Process Engineer to support the design team in the execution of this project.
You will have previous relevant experience providing client side design input at Detailed Design and CQV commencement stages of the design of a Fill Finish Facility and supporting infrastructure. The Primary area of responsibility shall be design support in the areas of Utility and HVAC design.
* To support the design team in its efforts associated with the Fill Finish Facility
* To lead the client side design reviews in the area of P&ID's, AF&ID's, HAZOP's, GMP Reviews etc.
* To participate in cross functional package, area, or overall design team reviews as required in support of Amgen's overall design goals and expectations for the project
* To participate in design reviews, model reviews, etc., and to input on technical elements of the design
* To expedite, coordinate and compile Amgen comments at reviews and to follow up closure during the deign process
* To execute P&ID, URS, Specification and other reviews associated with the Fil/Finish project as requested by the Design manager
* To provide input and assistance to both Automation and CQV in relation to the overall design
* To participate in the design reviews and specifications review of any Vendor Package Equipment as requested
* To provide assistance in the execution FAT's / SAT / CQV activities at various locations as required
* Any other duties as required to support the Fill/Finish Project
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in GMP pharmaceutical design / build / commission / start-up with direct responsibility for Engineering Documentation, Project Execution or Facility Design.
* Experience with design, construction or commissioning of pharmaceutical facilities such as a drug substance, drug product or fill/finished facility.
* Experience of executing project with both a utilities (plant utilities and clean utilities) and HVAC.
* Experience of Validation /Verification of GMP equipment or processes would be beneficial.
* Demonstrated ability to organize and lead a multifunctional team in support of defined objectives.
* Ability to challenge, defend and present technical aspects of design and commissioning.
Please apply today or contact Niall on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.