Job Title: Senior Payroll Analyst (6 month FTC)
Location: Cork- Remote working in accordance with Govt. guidelines potential to be based remotely
This role is a 6 month contract with an organisation that has really bucked the trend over the past 12 months, growing in numbers despite the pandemic. As Payroll Analyst you will be working with some of the worlds best know brands and gain great experience dealing with Payroll outsourcing in a truly multicultural environment.
The role will require someone with experience in managing high volumes of data and have strong compliance background. Experience also with large amounts of data and systems will be an advantage.
- 3+ year's experience processing Ireland payroll for a medium/large company - either via external payroll
- provider or in-house
- IPASS Qualification preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work well in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Proven ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritising tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a strict code of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good self-management and experience of reporting remotely
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
Want to know more…
Apply for the role today or contact Ben Forde for a confidential discussion
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.