The successful candidate will be engaged un processing outsourced payroll for EMEA countries like Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Ireland... with Payroll provider as Azets and ADP. SOX controls through the internal process. Also responsible for producing federal state and local tax payments, and answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues via Salesforce ticket system.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks like payroll payments, tax fill, relation with other departments as accounting, compliance update.
- Works under general supervision; reports to a manager in Switzerland and part of an international payroll team of 10 people.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- The job will be remote and 100% working from home as our offices are still closed due to Covid-19.
- The candidate needs to be autonomous and comfortable to work from home.
- At least 2 years in payroll.
- English is required and other European language.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel (required).
- Communication skills via phone and email (required).
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.