The microbiologist is required to be part of a microbiology department supporting state of the art Fill Finish and Oral Solid Dose facilities.
- Introduction, validation and execution of methods.
- Review and trend data.
- Write, execute and approve relevant documentation including SOPs and protocols.
- Carry out investigations and address deviations.
- Supervise and execute assigned tasks and projects.
- Provide support to the Microbiology Manager
- Health, Safety and the Environment
- Comply with all EHS policies and procedures.
- Quality Compliance
- Comply with all GMP, GLP and GDP requirements.
- Provide technical knowledge and support.
- Participate in risk assessments as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- BSC in Microbiology or biological sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years industrial / laboratory experience in microbiology with demonstrated experience supporting OSD and / or aseptic manufacturing.
- Demonstrated ability to introduce, validate and optimise microbiology methods.
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment
Skills and Competencies:
- Introduction, Validation and Performance of Sterility Testing.
- Operation of Sterility Testing Isolators.
- Microbial Limit Test Validation.
- Rapid Microbiological Methods.
- Media Fill.
- Microbiological Identifications.
- The ability to form strong relationships and have influence cross functionally.
- Dynamic self-starter.
- Enjoys gaining knowledge and solving problems.
- The ability to mentor junior staff members.
Reports to: Microbiology Manager
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.