Manage, execute and own our marketing localization program management tasks, such as website, multimedia and campaign localization.
- Plan and execute localization programs, determining requirements, budget, and overall schedule, and manage to successful completion.
- Negotiate priorities with corporate and regional stakeholders, responsible for clear communications and management of expectations.
- Analyze roadmap of the US product and marketing releases and create strategic and tactical plans for execution of localization program activities, allocating and negotiating budgets with all parties involved.
- Define and advise US and regional stakeholders on strategic direction for localization programs and activities.
- 5+ years of experience in localization program management.
- Familiarity with CMS, localization TMS tools (WorldServer is a big plus) and processes.
- Soft skills, relationship management skills to build solid relationships with our stakeholders and partners.
- Results-oriented, can-do attitude, working on challenging international environments across many time zones.
- BS/BA degree
- Excellent verbal/written communication and analytical skills and the ability to work well within
- diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment.
- Fluent in at least one language other than English
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.