Job Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Lead a dedicated group of Engineers and Technicians within the Manufacturing Group.
- Ensure full integration between engineers and production support team.
- Plan and implement training and development plans with subordinates.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Set Engineering Goals and Objectives that deliver results in line with the business plan.
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical / system solutions to problems.
- Consistently meet customer requirements and commitment to excellence in performance and meeting deadlines.
- Champion compliance to systems and processes.
- Leads and promotes a methodical and systematic Problem - Solving approach.
- Identify and develop improvements to increase key process metrics of Service, Delivery and Quality.
- Cost using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Investigate latest process technologies and evaluate potential competitive advantage and the cost benefit of introduction.
- Oversee and manage New Part Introduction in conjunction with the Prototyping / NPI Group.
- Manage external relationships with key technology providers.
- Manage a variable workload to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Identify and implement short and long term cost reduction and process improvement initiatives through the adoption of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Oversee and drive Validation Activities.
- Educated to degree (Level 8) in Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Project Management and Six Sigma qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
- Problem solving, Process Improvement, Data Analysis and Project Management experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge/experience of validation techniques and applications (IQ/OQ/PQ,TMVs etc.) associated regulatory requirements and statistical data analysis.
- Demonstrate a motivated and flexible approach to work with results-orientated attitude. Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage Mid/High level complex technical projects to strict deadlines through appropriate Project Management methods and tools (PMBOK methods).
- Company Pension.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Education Reimbursement.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.