We are recruiting for a medical device client in Galway City. This role is an exciting permanant role working as part of the Manufacturing, Quality, engineering and Lean group where you will be responsible for identifying and delivering significant tangible improvements in process performance and quality.
- Focusing initially on Lean Cell Production System (Standard work, Visual Management and work place organization, Scientific Problem Solving - A3)
- Reduce waste in manufacturing with the deployment of Lean Tools / Principles using 5s, SMED, Standard Work etc
- Identify and implement methodologies that sustain gains
- Act as a 'Change Agent' in the introduction of Lean Tools in manufacturing and drive / sustain improvements by working directly with Teams at cell level
- Develop, maintain and review Lean training materials to raise the level of awareness and competence around Lean
- Provide coaching and mentoring in Lean principles to both direct and indirect including cross functional personnel
- Primary degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Lean six sigma certification (minimum Green Belt)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification with 5 years post qual. Exp. as a practicing black belt
- Demonstrated delivery of tangible benefits using CI approach & tools
- Proven experience in leading Kaizen workshop events including Line balancing, Standard work etc.
- Experience delivering lean six sigma training an ability to coach on LSS tools
- Experience of rolling out & embedding CI across an organisation
- Excellent problem solving skills with an innovative approach
- Ensures adherence to quality and safety standards with all improvement efforts
- Proven ability to adapt to work priorities in response to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent coaching and influencing skills
- Good operational knowledge of Medical Device Industry with 5-10 years' experience of manufacturing
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.