Kelly Services are currently recruiting a Senior Electrical Design Engineer for our Leading Renewable Energy client in Co. Waterford.
You will be part of a growing project management team, responsible for project management from initial design through to commissioning and post-installation support.
This is a permanent position with excellent package on offer and the opportunity to manage high value exciting projects.
A level of Remote working available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Electrical/Mechanical Design of renewable energy systems
- Full Project management and responsibility of assigned projects
- Electrical/mechanical installation of renewable energy systems
- Responsible for Procurement & Cost Analysis in pre-construction & during construction
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation and equipment specification.
- Management of Subcontractors across sites
- Technical support to customers
- Proactively develop technical skills and knowledge as to keep pace with new developments
- Demonstrate an open, positive attitude to learning and developing a broad range of skills
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Flexibility to travel
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Third level electrical engineering qualification or equivalent
- Electrical Design experience in a Construction Setting is Essential
- 5+ Years' Experience in Mechanical/Electrical Services
- Full Clean Driving License
- Site Supervision/Management/Project management on projects to value of 1 Million
- Electrical design of renewable systems
- Project Management experience
- Grid Connection Experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage but not essential.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.